msoutlook.org Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error Message

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Error Message Reply with quote

I am trying to delete several outgoing messages with photos that is too large
to send. "The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the
server's limit. You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts |
Properties | Advanced, to break messages into smaller parts. Subject 'Tyler
at Pixieland', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '552 5.2.3 DATA size exceeds maximum
permitted', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 552, Error Number:
0x800CCC6D"

I don't want to break it up, simply just want to delete but don't know how.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
--
Alex 13

Archived from group: microsoft>public>internet>outlookexpress>mac
Related Topics:
Outlook error message -127 Every time I try to open Outlook Express I get the error message Error -127. Rebuilding the desktop, trashing the prefs and trashing the temporary items folder doesn't help. I know this problem is not unknown. Any Six year-old G4, Mac

Error Message: 5421 I've tried Richard Grieve's nifty advice about compressing database using instructions from ..html>. Didn't correct my error message. "Error Mail could not be sent to account (account Name) Explanation

Error Message when using Reply Outlook Express Error. I am using Windows XP Home, Outlook Express 6.00.2600 with SP2, IE 7, and Zone Alarm Security Suite 7.0.337.000. More and more frequently when using Reply to an email, I get a Microsoft Error message, it sends the report to MS, an

Error Message: 5421 I've tried Richard Grieve's nifty advice about compressing database using instructions from ..html>. Didn't correct this error message: "Error Mail could not be sent to account (account Name) Explanatio

error message: 5421 I've tried Richard Grieve's nifty advice about compressing database using instructions from ..html>. Didn't correct my error message. "Error Mail could not be sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    msoutlook.org Forum Index -> Outlook Express All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: