Email Signatures are highly required for every user. In corporate world, it plays an extra important role because users send hundreds of emails per day. Sometimes, single email is sent to the entire group. On many occasions, user is required to send official and unofficial emails and email signature saves immense of the time. However, Outlook signature is little bit tough to find but of course not impossible. If email signature really needed then you must know how to create an email signature in Outlook.
Steps to create an Email Signature in Outlook
- First of all click New Email on Home Tab, available at the top left corner. Check out the screenshot below:
- Then, click the signature from top panel which is available next to Attach Item. You will come across a dropdown menu with various options for adding the existing signature to email on which you are presently working. Choose the signatures from available menu for opening Signatures and Stationery window.
- After choosing signatures, start creating your signature in the editing window. If you are having your contact info saved in MS Outlook then import complete info as business card by simply pressing Business Card available towards top right of the edit option as shown in the screenshot below:
- If you wanted to add some images to the signature such as banner or some logo then you can do so by pasting them in editor. You can also click the button towards the right of business card button. URLs get automatically hyperlinked and if you want to add your own link then Press ‘Insert Hyperlink’ available towards the right side. Press OK and the signature will get saved with signature just as depicted in the below screenshot:
- You can use new signature as default in Signatures and Stationery window and ensure that it is added with every message sent. Get the view in below given screenshot:
On the contrary, if you do not want any default signature then insert signature in single email by pressing Signature in Compose window as was done in Step 1, and choose the signature which you have just created. Just give a look at the screenshot here!