While you are moving to some other emailing application/platform or creating backup of the contacts, Outlook will make things easier for you. It will take just few clicks to rectify the matter. The simple thing is that is to download the address book of the entire contacts to CSV which is easy to import in Excel, Pages on Macintosh, Google Docs and lots more.
Know How to Export Your Outlook Contacts to a CSV File in few easy steps:
- First of all open MS Outlook emailing application. See the screenshot mentioned below:
- Then click the File Tab available at the top left corner, seek the view of the screenshot below:
- Move to the top of the sidebar towards left and press Open and Export just as shown in the screenshot below:
- After this, press Import/Export just as shown below:
- Press ‘Export’ to the file and then press ‘Next’.
- In the next step, choose CSV or Comma Separated Values. Then press ‘Next’. Give a look to the screenshot below:
- Choose the contacts and then press ‘Next’.
- Now, it is the time to name the file. Click Browse to choose existing export file and proceed further by pressing ‘Next’.
- Lastly press ‘ Finish’ because this leads to end up of the process.
Conclusion: the steps mentioned above with the screenshot help in saving the documents folder for importation into desired platform that supports CSV files.