Before moving to the solution of this problem it is necessary to know the what is the error and what are the causes behind this error. In this article, we will briefly talk about ‘MS Outlook error 0x800CCC0F’
What is error 0x800CCC0F in MS Outlook?
Users generally find this error in MS Outlook but some users are not aware about this error and the cause behind it.
Error 0x800CCC0F – It is an alphanumeric error in MS Outlook which generally occur when a user send SMTP-based email messages and your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. In that case, you will find this error.
Reasons for MS Outlook error 0x800CCC0F
First, you need to find the reasons behind MS Outlook error 0x800CCC0F only then you will be able to resolve this error.
- Internet connectivity issues may result this error
- Incorrect MS Outlook profile settings
- If your Outlook data is damaged or corrupted
- Antivirus software in Outlook
How to get rid of MS Outlook error 0x800CCC0F?
Get some common ways to fix Outlook error 0x800CCC0F –
- Check your internet connectivity – In order to resolve the error 0x800CCC0F, make sure you have proper connectivity with Exchange Server as well as internet connectivity. The configuration and settings all should be correct.
- Switch off antivirus software – Antivirus software scans the emails and allow incoming of various viruses with them as they affect the working of Outlook.
- Switch off Windows firewall – Windows firewall should be turned off and the other settings to it should be placed correctly.
- Run Outlook in safe mode – Outlook has a safe mode that can resolve various email error messages with basic settings.
- Deletion of junk emails – Sometimes suspicious emails from unknown sender could be the root cause of this error. So, try to delete those emails and moreover junk emails.
If you do not find any solution with the above methods then there might be corruption of Outlook files that can be resolved by repairing your Outlook PST files. For this, Softaken Outlook PST Repair tool should be use that will surely resolve damage of Outlook PST files. All the files are safely repaired by the tool.
One of the best solutions for you is conversion of OST files into PST format. For this, you should use Softknoll OST to PST Converter. The software is very simple to use that can be handled by any novice user. You can convert your entire data of OST file into PST file format without any hurdles and data loss.
No matter what the Outlook error is. With the above mentioned third-party tools, you will surely get the solution of these errors in no time.