When there are several emailing accounts in MS Outlook, then a default email account must be there. But there are some occasions where you want to change another account as default account. You must be in need to know the way to set the default account.
How to Set the Default Account in Outlook?
There are some easy steps for this need:
- First of all open the Account Settings dialog box.
- Outlook 2010 and 2013 users must go through the following step.
- Go to File >> Info >> Account Settings >>Account Settings. Find the screenshot below:
- If you are an Outlook 2007 user then go to Tools >> Account Settings. Find the screenshot below:
- Go to Account Settings dialog box and choose an email account you want to set as the default account. After this, click Set as Default under E-mail tab
- Lastly, click Close button available in the Account Settings dialog box and close it.