Generally, it is seen that we start storing data in our Outlook email client and after some time, it creates a pile of data files and we still keep working on Microsoft Outlook. Now, this database keeps getting larger and larger due to increasing of Outlook data. Once a point comes when the increased size of PST files creates a lot of problems. In this article, we will discuss these issues and provide the solution to this problem.
Why Compress PST files?
- Due to slow down of Outlook
- Corruption in Outlook PST file
- Poor performance of Outlook
- Outlook stops responding sometimes
How to compact Outlook PST file?
Outlook data files can be reduced using several methods.
- Manual method
- Professional method
A direct manual method is not available for compressing the size of PST files and their attachments. Some methods are available but they are too complicated and only followed by technical persons.
What to do if the manual method is unable to compact Outlook PST file?
Best solution – Softaken Compress Outlook PST software
Softaken Compress Outlook PST software works simply with three steps and it compresses large size PST files and removes unused space. Moreover, it supports three options – remove attachments, remove and save attachments, remove, save and compress attachments. A free trial of the software is also available for new users to become familiar with the software and its features. 100% accuracy and safety are there with this tool.
Working of Softaken Compress Outlook PST software
The software has a simple working and it can be handled by any user without any technical expertise.
- Step 1. Adding of Outlook PST files – The first step is adding Outlook PST files to the software wizard. Using ‘Add files’ or ‘Add folder’, you can add some required PST files or an entire folder of PST.
- Step 2. Preview facility – Once you load Outlook PST files, you can get a clear preview of these files before their export. Any mistakenly loaded PST file can be removed by the user using ‘Remove’ button
- Step 3. Select output location – Now, you need to select a location to save the results. This can be any location of your system. When you hit ‘start converting’ option, it will show you the given below options. You can select them as per your desires.