Add a Contact Group in Outlook
- In Outlook, click the Contacts icon (or press Ctrl+3).
- On the Home tab, in the New group, click New Contact Group.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the contact group.
- To add contacts to the contact group, click the Add Members button and then select the contacts you want to add.
- To add additional contacts to the contact group, repeat Step 4.
- When you are finished adding contacts, click OK.
- To save the contact group, click Save & Close on the Contact Group tab.