How do I add a shared mailbox to Outlook?
1. Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
2. Enter the email address for the shared mailbox you want to add.
3. Select Advanced Options and check the box next to Let me set up my account manually.
4. Select the Connect button.
5. Enter the email address again and select the Connect button.
6. Enter the password for the shared mailbox and select the OK button.
7. Select the Finish button.
8. The shared mailbox will now appear in the left-hand navigation pane.