To create a calendar in Outlook:
- Open Outlook and click on “Calendar” in the navigation pane on the left side of the window.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click on the “New Calendar” button.
- Select “Create a New Outlook Calendar” from the list of options.
- Name your calendar and select the folder in which you want to store it.
- Click “OK” to create the calendar.
Your new calendar will now appear in the navigation pane on the left side of the window. You can add events and appointments to your calendar by double-clicking on a day or time slot.