If you have forgotten your Outlook password, you can try to recover it by following these steps:
- Go to the Outlook sign-in page and click “I forgot my password.”
- Enter the email address associated with your Outlook account and click “Next.”
- Choose how you want to reset your password: either by entering an email address or a phone number.
- Enter the code you received via email or text message and click “Next.”
- Create a new password and click “Next.”
Your Outlook password should now be reset.