Set up an Outlook Account
- Open Microsoft Outlook and select “File”.
- Select “Add Account”.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select “Manual setup or additional server types”, then select “Next”.
- Select “POP or IMAP”, then select “Next”.
- Enter the incoming and outgoing mail server settings for your email account.
- Select “More Settings” and enter any other server settings as required.
- Select “Test Account Settings” to ensure your settings are correct.
- Select “Next” and then “Finish” to complete the setup.