Outlook Keep Crashing When I Try to Send An Email
There are a few possible reasons why Outlook is crashing when you try to send an email.
- Your Outlook data files may be corrupted or damaged.
- You may be running an outdated version of Outlook.
- You may be running a conflicting add-in or program.
- You may have exceeded the storage limit of your Outlook mailbox.
- You may be trying to send an email that is too large.
- Your anti-virus or firewall may be blocking Outlook from sending the email.
- Your Outlook profile may need to be re-created.