Outlook Not Saving My Password
There are several possible reasons why Outlook is not saving your password.
- Your Outlook profile may be damaged or corrupted.
- You may be using an outdated version of Outlook.
- Your antivirus or firewall settings may be blocking Outlook from saving your password.
- Your Outlook account may be set up to require a password each time you log in.
- You may be using an IMAP or POP account that requires manual configuration.
- You may be using a public or shared computer that does not allow Outlook to save passwords.
- You may be using an account that is set up to use two-factor authentication.
- Your password may not meet Outlook’s password requirements.
If none of the above scenarios apply, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.