Outlook Not Showing Email Attachments
There are several potential reasons why Outlook may not be showing email attachments. These can include:
- The attachment is too large. Outlook may not display attachments that exceed a certain size.
- The attachment is blocked by security settings. Outlook may block certain types of attachments due to security concerns.
- The attachment is not in a supported format. Outlook may not recognize certain file types.
- The attachment was removed by the sender. The sender may have removed the attachment before you opened the email.
- The attachment is corrupted. The attachment may have become corrupted during transmission.