Outlook Not Showing My Contacts In The Address Book
There are several possible reasons why Outlook is not showing your contacts in the address book. These include:
- Your contacts are not properly synced with Outlook.
- Your contacts are not stored in the correct folder.
- Your contacts are stored in a different type of file format than Outlook supports.
- You may have disabled the contacts folder in Outlook.
- You may have accidentally deleted the contacts folder.
- Your contacts may be stored in a folder that you have not added to Outlook.