Outlook Not Updating My Calendar
There are a few possible reasons why Outlook is not updating your calendar:
- Your Outlook calendar is not synced with an online calendar.
- Your calendar account settings are incorrect.
- You have not allowed Outlook to access your calendar.
- There are issues with your internet connection.
- There are problems with your Outlook profile.
- There is a problem with your calendar server.
If none of these solutions work, it is best to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.